by Madam Zee: March 16, 2008 ~ used with permission
- Know what you really want. Don’t choose something because others do it or because you think you should.
- Clearly communicate your desires. Don’t expect people to read your mind or know what you want.
- Learn as much as you can about as much as you can. The more you know, the better your experiences will be.
- Learn from a variety of sources. Different people have different things to offer on the same subjects.
- Stay away from gossip. Don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- Don’t expect one person to be your everything – no mater how well you train them.
- Don’t Play angry, tired, or under the influence of any substances that change your perception and/or abilities. SAFETY FIRST.
- Know when to let go.
- Be good to yourself first and others will be taken care of.
- Choose carefully what you do and why you do it. There’s a difference between Play and abuse. Remember karma.
- A loving relationship is the best relationship.